Friday, March 21, 2014

my herbalife supples for today

 
photo from my instagram ashleydreamson


I'm so excited today, I had received my supplies via fedex. I can't wait until tomorrow to start my meal plan thur herbalife and exercises as well.

things I had order for now/// down below

** formula 1 Healthy meal nutritional shake (wild berry)
 replace your meal, filled with protein, nutrients, fiber and up to 21 vitamins and minerals.

** personalized protein powder
helps build and maintain lean muscle mass, fat free protein powder to satisfy hunger, 5g soy and whey protein per scoop and 9 essential amino acids.

** herbal tea concentrate (lemon)
jumpstart your metabolism, antioxidant and thermogenic benefits of green tea and botanicals, boost the feeling of energy, and burn 80-120 calories...

** H20 fitness drink (lemonade)
hydrate during workouts and give energy

** total control
boost metaboslism, and provides energy sensation and increases alertness.

No comments:

Post a Comment